Online Aadhaar Linking with LIC other insurance products and Mutual Funds
Today (December 15, 2017), Supreme Court extends Aadhaar linking deadline to March 31, 2018 and also note that Aadhaar proof is mandatory to opening a new Bank accounts. Generally, Aadhaar linking process are deal with Bank accounts, Insurance policies and Mutual Fund products, PAN, Mobile numbers. It’s a good news on a short term, so we can have a time to update with Aadhaar ( Unique Identity with 12 Digit Random number).
We have a different in Mutual fund folios, Banks, Insurance companies, Demat account with brokers, which we chosen or selected. Here we will see some of the products to update Aadhaar linking.
- LIC (Life Insurance corporation of India) Policies
- Other Insurance companies under IRDA (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority)
- Mutual Fund Products
- Demat Accounts
- PAN (Permanent Account Number)
1) Online Aadhaar linking with LIC Policies:
- Kindly note that, you should keep the above details before proceeding to the next step.
- After getting OTP to your registered mobile number with Aadhaar, you may see a confirmation page that your policy numbers request added.
- On verifying your Aadhaar number with your details from UIDAI, you will receive a message on the same day or after few days.
- If you have any issue with adding the policies or unable to update, you can see in the home page ” DOWNLOAD AADHAAR / PAN MANDATE ” or just use this below link to download the format, fill it and send to your nearest LIC Branch.
2) Other Insurance Product policies :
- ICICI PRU LIFE: https://www.iciciprulife.com/services/update-your-aadhaar.html
- You can login with your credentials for other insurance company policies like HDFC life, BAJAJ allianz, HDFC ergo, STAR HEALTH to update Aadhaar.
3) Aadhaar Linking in Mutual Funds – Folios:
- Mutual Funds products with Folios are mandated to update Aadhaar number to the respective accounts. CAMS (Computer Age Management Services) providing the facility of linking Aadhaar process with your mutual fund folios. Karvy Mutual Funds Services also facilitates this one. you can try anyone of the below two.
- For CAMS – AADHAAR LINKING, link: https://adl.camsonline.com/InvestorServices/COL_Aadhar.aspx
- Karvy Mutual Funds Services: https://www.karvymfs.com/karvy/Aadhaarlinking.aspx
4 ) Aadhaar with Demat accounts / brokers:
- If you have a Demat account with your stock broker or bank, you will receive a notification regarding Aadhaar linking with your Demat accounts. So, that you will do so. Here are few links to help on this: