My Portfolio – Stocks – Updated on Nov – 2017
” My Portfolio ” – I am preferring to buy the stocks through Value Investing (Fundamental Analysis).
Here-now, i wish to report my portfolio – Stocks which is updated on November, 2017
You can notify that, my investment goes in different sector like Banks, Pharmaceuticals, IT – Technology, Automobiles. I have been heavily invested in Technology about 40 percent with the shares – HCL and Infosys (Infy) and the lowest in Paints with Berger Paints – 1.75 % I am also looking to invest in Energy, but not now with the current valuation.
- As on November 30, 2017 – My Portfolio (Stocks) returns with 10.22 % (2017-18)
- Past three years (Financial) returns are: 10.43 % (2015-16), 12.51 % (2016-17), 10.22 % (2017-18).
- Currently, 8 of 10 stocks are Advanced (Profit) and 2 stocks are declined (Loss).
- On my stock portfolio, NALCO performed with the highest returns of (106 % ) on my investment and the lowest with TATA MOTORS (-12 %) loss.
- I believe that Tata motors are at good valuation and will make profit on a long term investing.