How is my Budget Planning today – Oct – Dec 2017 – PQFR
This is my final Budget planning (Ending December) for this year and the third quarter for the Financial year 2017-18. A lot of mixed with my Fixed and Flexible expenses and the savings and investing remain same in the 33.70 percent.
The PQFR is based on the Super Budget 50:30:20:
- My fixed expenses were increased with 2 percent plus as compared to the Sep, 2017. You can also compare with my previous months’ chart (How is my Budget Planning today – July – September 2017 – PQFR ).
- Savings and Investing were remain same, as i had a plan to increase once in a year by 5 – 10 percent.
( Read this post after the advertisement… )
- I spent with some on flexible expenses for the Festival session between october to december, so that you can notice the flexible expenses are at 11.30 % for the month of october and november. Though i had planned in advance, the december month was decreased to 8.8 %.
- My Fixed expenses went in the december month to 57.50 % for paying yearly bills like insurance, medical and web hosting.
- Hope, you will find something about budgeting on personal finance and wish everyone to be the Happy Finance for the year 2018.
Do you need a Perfect Budget planning for you ?
Download here and fill up your needs.
* We keep your data secretly – It’s our confidential !
Kindly share your views and comments with a smile 🙂