Infosys net profits at 38 % – Q3FY18 Result
- Infosys – one of the Indian IT giant announced its Quarterly result (Q3FY18) this week with a remarkable 38 % Net profit as compared to last quarter for the financial year 2017-18.
- The second largest company in the IT industry after TCS (Tata Consultancy services), had earned a net profit of Rs. 5129 Crores for the Q3 (Oct – Dec’ 2017), with a margin of 38 percent plus.
- The New CEO of the infosys, Salil Parekh said that the results are consistent at 8 % growth for the past few years and the recent quarter gives the strength to the concern.
- The Revenue had with the 1.3 percent growth to Rs. 17,794 Crores. Tax expenses provision also reduced to Rs. 144 crores on QoQ, previously with Rs. 1,471 crores.
- Recent quarterly result growth mostly comes from the Retail, Energy, Logistics, Telecommunication. Also the growth slow down to the Financial and Insurance services to 0.3 percent.
Kindly share your views / comments with a smile ?