Important things to do as an Equity Investor – Global Economic Crisis Fear
Instead of saying that the Global Stock Market Indices fell due to the Coronavirus attack, the Panic of the news is actually down to the Stock Market. This is not just for the Equity Market, but for the Common Economy.
It can be said that the Economic Recession Fear of the past two years has now settled. The Global Economic news over the past few months has been the Brexit Deal, Crude Oil, US-China Trade war, US-Iran War Panic, Automobile Sales, Global Warming, China’s Debt, the Covid – 19 and the Saudi Oil war.
In addition, changes in the state’s new policies, Recent Domestic amendments, Slowdown in GDP, Unemployment rate and the recent scenario in the Indian Banking System. Although the average human in the nation does not understand the exact reason for this, in fact the economy has affected them alone.
After Globalisation, if there is a problem in the United States, it will affect India and if our Country have a economy issue, it will also impact in China or any other nation.
If we focus on some of the basic things during the current market fall, we can deal with a good money and opportunity to create a Great Wealth. Lets look at the following important process,
- Ready for a Cash to invest – It’s like an Emergency, you cannot see the same price again.
- Invest in a Little – Little – Little. Use the opportunity on every fall, don’t predict the price. Just Invest it.
- Don’t go immediately for a Lumpsum and strictly don’t borrow and invest in Equity.
- Avoid News based Trading Calls & Tips
- Stick with your Fundamentals and Invest accordingly.
- Find for the new attractive (Valuation based) Stocks.
- Accumulate or Average with your existing stocks, if there is a Fundamentally Strong.
This is the lively time to convert the panic into an Opportunity 🙂
Kindly share your views / comments with a smile 🙂