How to play Rich Dad’s Cash flow Classic Game – Step by step idea
I heartily loved to play games in the ground as well as on my PC-Mobile, especially with cricket. When i was changing my focus on Personal finance, i searched a lot of games related on finance. I had downloaded few more App games with a word, ‘MONEY‘. But, it was not filled up my brain. Finally, i got a game which one gives not only entertaining, but also provide the Financial awareness.
Rich Dad’s CASH FLOW CLASSIC GAME:
Already, i had an experience with Robert kiyosaki’s RICH DAD POOR DAD book. So, i have a little eager to visit the game. I was noted that the Cash flow game app for mobile costs a little bit (Around ₹ 180 /-) , but the Rich Dad website presents a free ‘Cash flow classic‘ game for PC. So, i just registered on Richdad.com site and tried it a while. Rich Dad’s Cash flow game concept is get addicted, not only as a game – it gives you a detailed knowledge on Personal finance. This thing helped me a lot on how to manage my cash flow.
It’s time to see, how to play this Cash flow classic game.
Go to:http://www.richdad.com/classic( or )
- Signup for free with your name and email.
- After Registration, you can login with your credentials.
- Check the Adobe Flash player updated for the Web Browser, you are using.
- After Loading Data, you can hear a dice sound that welcomes you. Click anywhere to continue in the Right side bottom.
- On loading games, you can see a list to ‘Select a game’. On this page, you select any list or create a new game yourself.
- On creating a new game, you select a number of players with minimum of two (You and Robot / Remote ). Then Click the create game and begin game.
( Read this post after the advertisement… )
- On choosing your Dream, you can see the salary and savings.
- You can also see your Financial statements in the left side, by clicking the “Financial Statement”.
- To play the game, you have to roll out the Dice.
- On Every Roll, the dice will gives you an idea with a monthly paycheck, Business Deals and owe to pay.
- You can pass the deals, if you are not interest. But, you have to pay the committed pay, which are compulsory deductions like Taxes, Rent, Loan, Child expenses.
- On Financial Statement section, you have the INCOME, EXPENSES, ASSETS and LIABILITIES.
What the game actually gives you…
- Tells and gives a Finance awareness and manage your personal cash flow.
- Get out of your comfort zone.
- To Avoid Debt, which eats your financial life.
- Learn to invest
- Making you to be an Entrepreneur mind set.
- Creating opportunities to make passive income and finally a good financial education.
- The Investing game.